The holidays are here and aren’t we all looking for recipes that are quick and easy. Years ago we stumbled upon this fun pretzel recipe and it has been a hit ever since. We tend to make several batches to
eat share with friends. Honestly you can whip these cute little treats together in no time. They make the perfect little treat for guests, hostesses, and teachers.
You can alter this recipe in a number of ways. Change the type of pretzel used. Circles and holiday shapes are fun at Christmas. You can also change the type of kisses used. We normally use the regular chocolate kiss but the Hugs with the milk and white chocolate are fun. Another fun twist is to use the appropriate holiday M&Ms. Red and green for Christmas, red and pink for Valentines, yellow and orange in the fall. You get the idea.
15 minPrep Time
3 minCook Time
18 minTotal Time
- 1 bag pretzels
- 1 bag Hersey Kisses
- 1 bag M&Ms
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees.
- Using a baking sheet with sides simple place the pretzels on the baking sheet.
- Unwrap your Hersey Kisses and place one kiss on each pretzel.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 3 minutes. Do not over bake. The chocolate will appear shiny.
- Remove from oven.
- Gently place one M&M on each Hersey's Kiss.
- Place in cool location so chocolate can harden.
It is always a delight when I find a recipe my sweet 5 year old can actively help with. She loves to be in the kitchen and helping with this recipe is a great way to get her involved.
You can follow me here: