In honor of National Pumpkin Cheesecake Day, I figured I would share a quick and easy pumpkin cheesecake recipe. Literally the cheesecake takes about 10 minutes to prep and couldn’t get any easier. Better yet…it is super yummy.
This is the time of year it is all about the pumpkin and creating a cheesecake is the perfect combination. The cheesecake is super easy to make and a great treat to share with friends. Last minute dinner party or impromptu get-together, this dessert is perfect during the fall season.
Quick and easy pumpkin cheesecake. Even better yet...it is super yummy!
10 minPrep Time
40 minCook Time
50 minTotal Time
- 2 (8oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash of cloves
- Dash of nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 1 - 9 inch pie crust. You can use graham cracker pie crust or frozen pie crust (your preference)
- Mix cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar, vanilla, and spices until well blended
- Add eggs. Blend well
- Pour into crust
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight
- If preferred, garnish with whipped topping and nuts
You can follow me here: