Ever have one of those days when you are craving something yummy? This quick and easy bars recipe is a sure fire way to satisfy those cravings. In about an hour you can go from yearning to satisfied! Now that is a win-win.
These bars are simple to make and super yummy! Easy treat to whip up on one of those evenings when every one is having ‘a craving’ for something sweet. Sometimes I change up the toppings a bit depending on what I have available in the house. The featured batch included toffee pieces and butterscotch chips. You could also add chocolate chips and/or peanut butter chips. And for those of you that like nuts…that would be a nice addition on top as well. Enjoy!
Easy bars to whip up when those cravings strike.
10 minPrep Time
25 minCook Time
35 minTotal Time
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 can condensed milk (14 oz)
- 1/2 cup toffee pieces
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease 9x13 pan
- Mix together cake mix, oil, eggs.
- Add cinnamon
- Place batter in your prepared pan
- Drizzle condensed milk all over the batter.
- Sprinkle toffee pieces, butterscotch chips, and chocolate chips over the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool before slicing.
You can follow me here: