Per FTC regulations, this is our full explanation on how and when we are compensated on this blog:
I love the community that we have all built around Hey Fitzy! Unfortunately, with a blog comes lots of costs such as hosting, backups, domain name registration and more. In order to pay for some of these costs, I do occasionally accept compensation in the form of sponsored posts and/or affiliate links. Please be assured, however, that I only link to items that I love and trust- all opinions are 100% my own!
Some companies use old-school methods like Custom coasters to grow brand awareness, others put links to their websites on my blog. You may see links to affiliate partners throughout our blog posts. When you purchase through one of my affiliate links, I may get some commission from that sale. Remember, this is of absolutely no cost to you and you will never pay more. You might want to look at other helpful brand awareness assistance by using an organic instagram growth service that can bring more visibility as well as going through me, any and all angles are helpful!
Hey Fitzy is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
You will see ads running in various spots throughout the blog. Please be sure that I try our best to monitor & keep it all as family-friendly as possible
I understand your need for privacy. Please know that, when you submit your email address to be included in my newsletter list, that’s all I’ll use it for. I will never sell, rent or lease any of your information knowingly.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as zip code, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us, since like many businesses, our marketing can be seen as personalized marketing offering products that are more tailored to you.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.