Oh my goodness! Peaches are in season right now and totally delicious. We are buying peaches on a weekly basis and eat them almost as quickly as I can buy them. Everyone in our home loves peaches. This is a great recipe for peach bars. They are relatively easy to make and the kids love them.
Peaches are amazing right now!!!
Delicious peaches create a fun bar that is easy to share with loved ones.
20 minPrep Time
40 minCook Time
1 hrTotal Time
- 3 tbsp butter - room temperature
- 1/4 sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups flour
- 3 tbsp heavy cream
- 2/3 cup flour
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 7 peach - peeled and sliced thinly
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Peel peaches and slice thinly; set aside
- Mix all crust ingredients together in a large bowl
- Using cookie sheet with sides- spray with non-stick oil
- Press and pat dough onto cookie sheet
- Cover crust with peaches
- Combine topping ingredients and sprinkle over peaches
- Bake for 40 minutes
I like a thinner crust and a heavier layer of peaches. This creates just the right combination of sweetness.