It’s apple season folks! I don’t know about you but after a trip to the apple orchard, I am dreaming about all things apple related. So I am here by declaring this apple week at Hey Fitzy. We are starting the week with this delightful Caramel Apple Smoothie recipe. Then…later in the week I have a couple of different apple round ups scheduled. Come back on Wednesday for the Savory Apple Recipe Round Up and on Friday for the Apple Dessert Recipe Round Up. What can I say…when you take four kids to the apple orchard you pick a lot of apples and need a lot of apple recipes. 🙂
Oh my goodness! This caramel apple recipe is so yummy. You won’t believe how easy it is to make.
Doesn’t it look amazing!!!
- 1 Green apple whole
- 1 Cup of milk
- 1/2 Cup apple juice
- 3 Tsps caramel sauce
- 1 1/2 Cups crushed ice
- 1/4 Cup whip cream
- 1 Tsp cinnamon
- Cut the apple into medium size bites.
- Combine milk and apple juice and blend until mixed.
- Add apple bites and crushed ice and blend on high for 30 seconds.
- Pour in the caramel and cinnamon and blend on medium another 30 seconds.
- Serve in a chilled glass.
- Garnish the top with whip cream and extra caramel for a nice finish.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Use almond milk and coconut cream to make it dairy free.
Almond milk can be used to make this yummy smoothie dairy free.
What apple recipe are you gonna try? Why not start with this amazing caramel apple smoothie! Your kids will think you are the best mom in the world!!
You can follow me here: