After a successful trip to the apple orchard, we have a ton of apples at our house. While we cut them up and eat them every day, I also like to use apples to make savory dishes. I have rounded up some of my favorite savory apple recipes so you have them all in one place. Which one are you going to try?
- Chicken Apple Cheddar Chili from Running To The Kitchen
- Apple Cider Glazed Chicken from Dinner At The Zoo
- Apple Cranberry Almond Coleslaw from Cooking Classy
- Butternut Squash with Cranberry Apple Walnut Stuffing from Kids Stuff World
- Kale and Apple Potato Salad from The Suburban Mom
- Cauliflower Parsnip Soup with Carmaleized Onions and Apples from Foraged Dish
- Apple Gouda Stuffed Chicken Breasts from Rachel Cooks
- Baked Apple Sausage Stuffing from Growing Up Gabel
- Cranberry Apple Pecan Wild Rice from Carls Bad Cravings
- Apple Gouda Grilled Cheese from Domestic Superhero
- Onion Mushroom Apple Gruyere Bites from Table For Two Blog
- Chicken Pasta Salad from Butter With a Side of Bread
- Apple Manchego and Chive Salad from A Couple Cooks
- Turkey Apple Brie Quesadilla from Living Well Spending Less
- Ritz Turkey Toppers from iHeart Naptime
- Spiced Apple Cider and Sweet Potato Quinoa Bowl from Heather Christo
- French Pork with Apple Cream Sauce from The Wanderlust Kitchen
- Cinnamon Apple Yam Bake with Pecans from Savory Tooth
- Fig Apple Gorgonzola Flatbread from Steamy Kitchen
- Cranberry Turkey Meatballs from Well Plated
Don’t forget to come back on Friday to see my Apple Dessert Recipe Roundup!
You can also try my Caramel Apple Smoothie recipe. It really is as good as it looks.
You can follow me here: